Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

life since ept results:




being pregnant changes everything


although its a blessing or w.e. i hate being prego


i get kicked outta my sleep


wake up @ 3am to go to the bathroom or eat


no drugs when im sick wtf!?!?


big prenatal pills, iron pills, and vitamin d pills daily


this basketball sittin under my shirt gets in the way


no longer get gifts for myself everythings blue and all babified lol


but i mean all for my bundle of joy =) yayyyy me lol


def has it perks too


greatest excuse for school---drs excuse for months


i can eat w.e. i want whenever n not feel bad---all the icecream in the world


parents give me w.e. i want /they always did but now its easier/


i dont have to do anything at home they treat me like im handicap which is cool!


boobs finally get bigger!




but i cant lie im def excited for him to get here !!!




its crazy being in school while pregnant


eveyone knows ur buisness but its cool


everyone stares at my stomach


ask dumb questions like are you pregnant? while staring at my stomach


random ppl touch my stomach


wtf im not the first preganant person in the world




me n mr j since then


hmmmm crazyyyy


1 day is cool ily & roses


next day its hell


thinking bout saying goodbye to 6yrs...




decided to stay in school next semester




cant wait to party with my girls again it'll never be the same though =(




*six months & counting*
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment